Eugene Bluths

A page to showcase pictures of the Bluth family here in Eugene, Also a place to relate the latest news and happenings in our little lives.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Kristopher

Hello, just thought that I'd sign in for a change. The pictures below are pretty self-explanatory. We're having a blast with the munchkin. Even the things that people warned us about (lack of sleep, diapers, etc.) have paled in comparison to seeing her smile and laugh.

In other news, I'm starting a second job next month working as a on-call relief person at a few of the group homes here in town. I hope to work a couple of evenings a week. It shouldn't be anything too strenuous, the money will come in handy, and (most importantly) I'll still have plenty of Sammy and Mommy time.

Talk to you later,
Kris

"I may not know what I like, but I know what art is."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home