Eugene Bluths

A page to showcase pictures of the Bluth family here in Eugene, Also a place to relate the latest news and happenings in our little lives.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Angels and Spies

Porter is posing here with me with the fake mustache from his "Spy Kit" What you thought it was real? ha ha. Sammy's in her Angel wings, I made them for her for Halloween two years ago and she still LOVES wearing them! She also wanted me to take a picture of her new PINK shirt and new 'hair pretties'. (My daughter is SUCH a girl!)


2 Comments:

Blogger Randi said...

So cute!!! My oldest two daughters are definitely girly-girls! I know what it is to have favorite girly-things. :) I hope everything is great with you guys up North! ~HUGS~

12:51 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey Debbie... I just found you through Randi's site. How are you all? Are you still living 'here'... last I saw you we were at a WIC appt together!!! Great to happen upon your site. Come check out our pond anytime.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home