Eugene Bluths

A page to showcase pictures of the Bluth family here in Eugene, Also a place to relate the latest news and happenings in our little lives.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Sammy, Kris and Wilson

Here they are Sammy her Daddy and her Wilson Duck. She STILL grins and gurgles at the things. Its excessively cute. I also wanted to mention I've been posting on my writing blog too, if you want to check that out. My mom now has a blog as well, which is big Whoo. I helped her make it in hopes of using it to advertise for her budding seamstressing business (www.myrnaspage.blogspot.com)
She is Tre' Talented and can make just about anything, from elaborate wedding gowns to SCA period costumes and strange fish headed things for my brother's school production of Seussical the Musical. I hope to obtain digital copies of said items soon and will put them on her site.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! My gosh she is growing so fast! I'm glad to know she is still enamored of Wilson. Who knew! Is she growing out of her clothes? Always love to se pictures of her!

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent you a package yesterday. I could not find a belt for Kris, all they had left were size 32 and 34. Also I found some jeans but I must have laid them down somewhere because I didn't have them when I got home and they weren't on the reciept. Sorry, I had my arms full and just overlooked them. Anyway, there'll be some fun stuff. I also sent a book I ordered for Christmas but it came too late. I have something else too but it was the wrong size to fit in the box. You'll have to get that and the changing table pad when you come next time.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home