Eugene Bluths

A page to showcase pictures of the Bluth family here in Eugene, Also a place to relate the latest news and happenings in our little lives.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Snapfish photos are IN !

I was going to do this whole cute thing, with some pictures I had developed at Snapfish, but I've been having some serious problems with uploading stuff to Blogger for posting, so to save time and wasted effort, I'm just going to put a link to the photo album available at snapfish for viewing. Oh and side note, Kris only grew the goatee long enough to establish he COULD grow a beard, then happily shaved it off again.

http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=39249238/a=37108954_37108954/t_=37108954

if this link doesn't work for you, email or call me and I'll send you pictures via email.
Love to everyone you might care
Debbie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEBBIE! i love the pictures! they are so great. sammy is BEAUTIFUL! i love the little hat, too. :)
-your favorite sister,
chantel :)

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home